Retro art floor
Retro art floor paint is a kind of ground material that can create realistic marble, SLATE, tile, brick, rock, pebble and other natural effects on the surface of concrete by relying on floor strengthening material, demoulding powder, molding mold, professional tools and protective agent of retro art floor paint. The color surface layer is permeated into the concrete surface layer by special treatment, such as strengthening materials of retro art floor paint and synthetic pigments. The powdered retro Art floor paint release powder is used to ensure complete coverage of the concrete surface during the molding process, while providing a second color and combination with the basic color of the reinforcement
Retro art floor paint is a kind of ground material that can create realistic marble, SLATE, tile, brick, rock, pebble and other natural effects on the surface of concrete by relying on floor strengthening material, demoulding powder, molding mold, professional tools and protective agent of retro art floor paint. The color surface layer is permeated into the concrete surface layer by special treatment, such as strengthening materials of retro art floor paint and synthetic pigments. The powdered retro art floor paint release powder is used to ensure the complete coverage of the concrete surface during the molding process, and at the same time provides a second color and combines with the basic color of the reinforcing material to create a natural and realistic effect. The spraying of protective agent of retro art floor paint not only plays the role of protecting concrete, but also makes the color and pattern of concrete more vivid.
1. During construction, strengthening materials and demolding powder of retro art floor paint to be paved should be stacked and used in order according to the direction of paving. Various professional construction tools and molding molds of retro art floor paint should also be in good working condition.
2, according to the requirements of the ratio of concrete ground and all kinds of grades of preparation.
The climate of construction has a great impact on the quality of construction. The construction of retro art floor paint should avoid rain, snow, wind and sand and freezing weather. The construction should also be prohibited at night where the temperature difference between day and night is large. Only a good construction environment can ensure the quality of construction. In the construction of retro art floor paint, cross construction with other construction teams should be avoided as far as possible, and the construction site should be closed when necessary.
3, the construction of concrete should be carried out according to the construction drawings and design requirements, the thickness of concrete must be consistent, the base must be based on 5cm or more than 5cm.
4. The setting of expansion joints must be in accordance with the design requirements and completed within 24-36 hours of laying concrete, and the distance must not be less than 4 meters. The height of expansion joints is generally about 1/3 of the concrete floor.
5. The paving length of each class of concrete surface should be coordinated with the reasonable construction of the retro art floor paint pavement. Especially in winter and rainy season, the length of construction should be properly controlled.
6, the surface treatment of the concrete surface layer must be carried out in accordance with the regulations and design requirements, the surface layer must reach the required flatness, transverse slope and width. The quality of the concrete must be consistent in the same project, so the consistency of the final overall effect is very important.
7. Use magnesium alloy large spatula of retro art floor paint to smooth the concrete surface and make the corners.
8, retro art floor paint reinforcement material may agglomerate in transit, must use both hands to break up the reinforcement material.
9, wait for the free water on the surface of the concrete to disperse, use the retro art floor paint reinforcement material and spread the way to cover the surface of the concrete evenly, the dosage is 3 kg/square meter.
10, the dissemination of reinforcement material must be divided into two times, the first time to spread about 2/3 of the amount, the second time to spread about 1/3 of the amount. A magnesium alloy spatula with retro art floor paint must be used to smooth the reinforcing material into and cover the entire surface of concrete every time. The large spatula must be used after the reinforcing material is fully moistened.
11. After filling the necessary strengthening material in some places deemed necessary, the retro art floor paint steel plate trowel must be smoothen and smoothen after using the large spatula.
12. When spreading reinforcement material, it should be carried out in strict accordance with the technical requirements of retro art floor paint. Do not shovel the concrete surface too much, which will lead to the surface water and weaken the color.
13, can not be spread in the reinforced concrete surface layer of water, which will lead to inconsistent color.
14. At the end of water collection and the second time of reinforcing material spreading, the peeling powder of retro art floor paint must be immediately and evenly spread on the concrete surface surface after being smoothen with a large trowel, and the dosage is generally 2 kg /10 square meters. Without the use of release powder, it is impossible to use the retro art floor paint molding mold.
15. Before the strengthening material and release powder are combined together but not completely solidified, the molding mold of retro art floor paint can be used for pressing molding. Study and formulate the position and direction of mold arrangement and placement in advance to ensure the integrity of the pattern. Lay the first mold along the lofting pattern reference line and press it vertically into the concrete. The builder can stand on the molding mold. The body's own weight is enough to make the molding mold form texture on the concrete surface. When necessary, the molding mold can be pressed vertically into the construction surface using the molding mold ramming rod of the retro art floor paint to better press out a clear and realistic pattern. It IS VERY important to master the time of pressing the mould, too wet or too dry concrete surface will affect the final pattern and effect.
16, retro art floor paint molding die cross use, molding die must be compact to prevent the emergence of double seam. After the mold is taken, the pressed area must be inspected and repaired appropriately.
17. After pressing the mold according to the reference line, quickly remove the molding mold and methodically press all the concrete surface in order. If there are walls, corners or other irregularities encountered during construction, the corner mold of retro art floor paint can be used, but the consistency and coordination with the overall pattern should be paid attention to when using.
18, molding die and corner die can be reused, but must be equipped with sufficient number of die, in order to improve the efficiency of construction.
19, concrete surface strength of 70% of the design strength (most of the weather is under the construction of the second day after the die), you can clean the ground, wash when not all the demould powder washed off, can retain about 20% of the concrete surface demould powder. In order to maintain the surrounding environment neat, also can use soft broom to remove the concrete surface of the mold powder.
20, when necessary can be used about 5% dilute hydrochloric acid for flushing.
21, concrete surface all dry, must be sprayed on 30% solid content of retro art floor paint protective agent, the dosage is generally about 2.2 kg /10 square meters, protective agent can be sprayed with a roller brush or spray cylinder.
22. After construction, the retro art floor paint pavement does not need sprinkling for maintenance, but the necessary protection work must be done before acceptance and delivery.
Welcome to leave a message